Max Addons has a built-in Maintenance Mode feature that you can use to display custom maintenance mode or coming soon page to your website visitors.
To enable Maintenance Mode, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, create a maintenance mode page by going to Pages -> Add New. You can create a plain text page or use Bricks editor to edit the page.
- Now go to Bricks -> Max Addons -> Maintenance Mode.
- Enable the Maintenance Mode option.
- Select the Type - Coming Soon or Maintenance Mode.
- Select the Page that you created in Step #1 from the dropdown list of pages.
- Click the Save Changes button.
That's it. Now you have enabled the maintenance mode on your site.